Terms & Conditions
Effective: December 26, 2016
Copyright & Trademark
This website and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, photographs, opinions and logos are the property of Loeffler International, LLC, or credited third parties. This information mentioned is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use content without TJ Loeffler's ("TJ") written consent. Or, in English, just ask.
Your privacy is important. Any information collected through www.tjloeffler.com will not be sold or shared with third parties without notice. Any information provided is used solely for the purposes of communicating, or conducting business with TJ. This website may also contain links to other websites. TJ is not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites.
All facilitation and coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by TJ Loeffler, (your “Coach”), as well as information set forth on this website (www.tjloeffler.com) are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way. Or areas of your life that you can gain more clarity, and focus. However, facilitation and coaching are not representative of professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Facilitation and coaching may augment other professional services, but the work of facilitation and coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
With that, with any previous or future purchase of facilitation or coaching services from your Coach, or tickets to speaking engagement from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the facilitation and coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that facilitation and coaching services are, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of New York or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in the State of New York.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my facilitation or coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions during and thereafter.
- I understand that facilitation and coaching are not substitutes for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I understand and agree to let my Coach use my information, with permission, to advertise for business purposes. Such advertisements may include, but not be limited to, speaking event advertisements, or LifePlan™ advertisements. The information included in these advertisements may include, but not be limited to, testimonials, pictures, videos, or voice recordings. I hereby agree to allow the use of my personal information. If I prefer any layer of privacy, then I will contact TJ Loeffler in writing, and I will confirm he or a member of his team has received the message through his written response.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the facilitation or coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
In rare cases, TJ may share or disclose your information as follows:
There may be changes this policy from time to time, and if so, TJ will post any changes on this page. By conducting business with TJ you agree to any revised policy.